FILAMATIC’s Fusion2™ is a proven breakthrough in Monobloc technology; this new intermittently operated system can be offered as a 2 or 3 function Monobloc and can accommodate everything from microliters to 250 ml containers and offers an output up to 60 containers per minute. It is the ideal system for a laboratory to medium-scale production.
Within this Monobloc, you can perform filling, tip/stopper placement, as well as cap/over-capping. The most notable new feature or lack of will be the extremely cumbersome large remote control panel that is NO LONGER necessary. The Fusion2’s design incorporates this overall electrical need in a very safe, efficient and cost-effective way. When installing the Fusion2 Monobloc in your facility, you will only need to connect the power and air lines – that’s it! For some applications, you may wish to incorporate vibratory bowls for pre-sorting tips and caps. However, these sorting bowls are easy-to-setup, freestanding, and can be quickly positioned within your existing floorplan.
It is designed to easily accept HEPA filtration units and can be equipped with a variety of servo-driven metering systems including piston pumps, peristaltic and rotary piston pumps. Production rates can reach 60 cpm and combined with a smaller footprint with a lower cost point makes the Fusion2 the right choice for many liquid filling and capping projects.
Highlights and options of the Fusion2 include:
- Compact design
- Good machine accessibility
- Highest precision/most advanced pumps driven by individual servo motors
- High flexibility
- All stainless steel construction
- Recipe driven changeover
- Bottom-up filling, locate filling & static filling
- Bottles and vials – glass or plastic
- Tubes – glass or plastic
- Closures – screw cap, plugs, PIBA, dropper tips, crimp closure
- Liquids: water-thin to viscous
- Examples: eye drops, antibodies, herbal extracts, diagnostics, nutraceuticals
- Pre-, during- and post-gas flushing
- HEPA filters
- Bulk hoppers with level control
- Complete validation documents available: FAT/SAT & IQ/OQ
- CFR Part 11 Compliant
- Data output with remote accessibility