Filamatic's Fusion2™ is a well-known and proven breakthrough in monobloc technology; this new system can be offered as a 3 or 4 function monobloc (filling, tip/stopper placement, as well as cap/over-capping with a labeling solution).
The most notable new feature or lack of will be the extremely cumbersome large remote control panel that is NO LONGER necessary. The Fusion2's design incorporates this overall electrical need in a very safe, efficient and cost-effective way. When installing the Fusion2 monobloc in your facility, you will only need to connect the power and air lines - that's it! For some applications, you may wish to incorporate vibratory bowls for pre-sorting tips and caps. However, these sorting bowls are easy-to-setup, freestanding, and can be quickly positioned within your existing floorplan.
It is designed to easily accept HEPA filtration units and can be equipped with a variety of servo-driven metering systems including piston pumps, peristaltic and rotary piston pumps. Production rates can exceed 60bpm and combined with a smaller footprint with a lower cost point makes the Fusion2 the right choice for many liquid filling & capping projects.
Highlights and options of the Fusion2 include:
- Highest precision/most advanced pumps driven by individual servo motors
- High flexibility
- All stainless steel construction
- Recipe driven changeover
- Bottom-up filling, locate filling & static filling
- Optional pre-, during- and post-gas flushing
- Optional bulk hoppers with level control
- Complete validation documents available, (FRS, DDS, FAT/SAT & IQ/OQ)
- Data output with remote accessibility
Complete the brief form below and get more information today!