Careers >> CNC Machinist
FILAMATIC in Baltimore, MD is a leading manufacturer of liquid filling and packaging machinery systems to the pharmaceutical, biotech, health care, cosmetic, chemical specialty and food industries.
We are seeking a qualified candidate in the Manufacturing Department.
The position responsibilities include:
- Ability to read drawings, schematics, sketches, and understand oral instructions
- Good understanding of all machine shop principles
- Thorough knowledge of cutting tools such as end mills, drills, taps, slitting saws and cyclone mills
- Prefer candidate has own personal tools
- Ability to edit programs using G-code, trouble-shoot programs
- Ability to set up and operate CNC lathes and CNC machining centers
- Capability of using machine shop measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, scales, indicators, etc.
We offer an attractive compensation package including excellent salary, 401(k) plan, medical, dental, life and disability insurance and paid vacation. Signing bonus available. Please send resume and indicate salary requirements in confidence to:
4119 Fordleigh Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21215
For more information, please visit – www.filamatic.com.
Please see our careers page for more FILAMATIC job opportunities.