Liquid Filling Machines - Semi-Automatic Benchtops
Filamatic offers a wide range of versatile, semi-automatic liquid fillers with variable speed control, designed to dispense liquid, semi-viscous, viscous and molten products. Our benchtop fillers include multiple filling technologies, can fill volumes from .05mL to 1100mL, and can be upgraded to permit automation at a later date.
AB Series Medium Duty Filling Machines
- Capable of dispensing wide range of fill volumes (.05ml-260ml)
- Models available for use in hazardous environments
- Compact design, stainless steel construction.
- Simple to set-up, operate, clean and changeover
DAB Series Medium Duty Filling Machines
- Doubles the production rate when compared to our AB series model
- Filling speed adjustable from 3-35 cycles per minute
- Ideal for applications that require dispensing two different liquids at different fill volumes
- Can be easily converted to our Econofil automated filling system
DAB Series Heavy Duty Filling Machines
- 1 HP motor that delivers over 3000 in/lbs. of torque
- Accommodate up to four 1100ml capacity pumps
- Ideally suited for O.E.M. applications
- Accomodates optional accessories
AdaptaFil™ Semi-Automatic Benchtop Filler
- Can accommodate up to four different metering pumps
- Features an HMI touchscreen that can configure and store up to 100 text based recipes.
- Peristaltic pump is designed to be stackable
SmartFIL™ Semi-Automatic Liquid Filler
The SmartFIL™ is one of Filamatic's newest product releases; it addresses a direct need by the market for an affordable and versatile semi-automatic filling machine with peristaltic options. The core technology of the SmartFIL™ is still grounded in Filamatic's 65 years of industry known quality and accuracy, but tangible easy, fast changeovers, as well as its new design, smaller footprint, and user-friendly touchscreen only add to its impressive release.
Econofil Automatic Benchtop Filling Machines
- Modular design automates DAB-5, DAB-8, and/or AdaptaFil
- Capable of delivering productions rates in the 50+ CPM range
- Sanitary conveyor lengths available in 8, 10, 12, and 16