CHIEF MECHANICAL ENGINEER
For over 65 years, Filamatic has been successfully serving the pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, cosmetic, specialty chemicals, as well as personal care & health industries with cutting-edge liquid packaging solutions. Filamatic has an immediate opportunity for the right candidate, a key and creative role as our Chief Mechanical Engineer.
We are seeking a hands-on, seasoned design professional that possesses:
- Exceptional concept and problem solving skills for small to mid-size projects.
- Verifiable management experience in leading, directing and motivating a Mechanical Engineering team.
- Creative and innovative problem solving skills
- Control a project from concept to completion including:
- Creating machine designs independently.
- Generating performance calculations, statistical analysis and timing diagrams.
- Serve as the conceptual thought leader when assigned a previously-unsolved design challenge.
- Offer valid technical counter-arguments while reviewing the designs of others.
- Mechanical aptitude including a good understanding of electromechanical interaction.
- Eight years of demonstrated production equipment design.
- Five years of managerial experience in a technical position.
- Three years of experience with 3D CAD design.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or another science-related field.
- Packaging machinery experience.
- Exposure to Pharma and FDA design practices.
- Familiarity with machine shop / manufacturing practices.
- Solidworks CAD experience.
We offer a competitive salary and fringe benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and indicate salary requirements in complete confidence to email@example.com.
Visit our website @ www.filamatic.com.