Careers - Machinist A (Journeyman)
MACHINIST A (Journeyman)
Filamatic is a leading manufacturer of liquid filling and packaging machinery systems to the pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, health care and cosmetic industries.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Setting up and operating the full range of bench and machine tools, such as, lathes, milling machines, grinders, and shapers.
- Performing diversified machining operations for apparatus and equipment involving setups where tolerances and finish requirements are close.
- Planning, laying out and performing all bench and machine operations.
- Specialized skill and knowledge of machine shop practices to perform work of intricate design and construction with a number of closely limited and interrelated locations and tolerances.
- Ability to work from a wide variety of engineering drawings, sketches and blueprints, as well as fit and assemble as required.
- Journeyman papers or equivalent machinist skills.
- A minimum of two years machine shop experience at the journeyman machinist level.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in an efficient and productive manner.
We offer a competitive salary and fringe benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and indicate salary requirements in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website at www.filamatic.com.