About > Careers > Machinist A (Journeyman)
MACHINIST A (Journeyman)
Filamatic, a division of National Instrument, LLC, is a leading manufacturer of liquid filling and packaging machinery systems to the pharmaceutical, biotech, health care, cosmetic and chemical specialty industries.
- Setting-up and operating the full range of bench and machine tools, such as lathes and milling machines.
- Checking finished component to assure compliance with drawing requirements.
- Fit and assemble components as required.
- Must be capable of reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Minimum of 5 years of verifiable experience in the setup and operation of manual mills and lathes.
- Ability to work from a wide variety.of engineering drawings, sketches and blueprints
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in an efficient and productive manner.
- Must be able to effectively communicate to all stakeholders.
- Experience with Prototrak programming and operation
- Experience with CNC machinery
- Familiarization with CAM software
We offer a competitive salary, 401K plan and fringe benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
Qualified applicants should send their resume and indicate salary requirements in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website at www.filamatic.com.