The Filamatic® Mini-Monobloc Fill/Finish Packaging System utilizes advanced servo controls to provide a simple and cost-effective method for liquid filling, capping and/or stoppering. The Mini-Monobloc can accommodate plastic, glass, and metal containers, ranging in sizes from microtubes to 100 ml.
This easy, one person production line reduces labor costs, conserves floor space and is ideal for Pharmaceutical, Diagnostic, and Biotech plants or for use in limited production environments. The integral electrical enclosure and castors allow easy mobility when not in use.
- Ideal for small batch production and utilizing one operator
- Small footprint, 24" x 48", includes sorting bowls and controls enclosure
- Designed for HEPA filtration unit integration
- Easy mobility with lockable castors
- Only two connections - electric & air
- Configurable for fill/cap, fill/tip/cap, & fill/stopper
Complete the brief form below and get more information today!
Microtubes, Vials, Glass, Plastic
Explosion Resistant, Manual, Intermittent Motion, AdaptaFil™
Piston, Lobe, Gear, Flow Meter, Peristaltic, Positive Displacement, Zero Particulate, Rolling Diaphragms, Circumferential Piston